Join Vauxhall Partners
Depending on which company or organisation you're associated with, Vauxhall Partners will accept specific photos of proof of employment or membership.
You can add your proof during your registration or at a later stage when you or your nominees are ready to buy.
So you know, without your proof you'll still be able to browse the website and look at our great offers, but to generate your unique offer codes, you'll need to upload your proof and gain approval.
Below are some examples of the type of proofs that you may be asked to supply:
- Payslips (dated within 6 months prior to vehicle order date) - these include pension payslips or P60s and payslips showing subscriptions to organisations
- Work ID badge/pass (no date required)
- Photo of the employee number
- Original letter-headed letter from your employer or organisation (dated within 6 months prior to vehicle order date) - this includes joining letters to membership organisations
- Contract front page showing the company name and employee name
- Membership card
- Certificate of Registration - this includes some membership organisations and driving instructor certification
- Validation code - some organisations may have a pre-approval process where you will be supplied a validation code in an email to upload